Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Since Hong Kong

Whats UP! Long time no talk, it's been a while since I have written an entry, as I have been home in good old South Windsor, CT and my life has not been very exciting.
Since I have been home, the thing I have really done the most is GOLF.  Its been great I have been golfing a few times each week since I have been home.  I would say overall I am golfing much better than I was before Hong Kong, however I am still slicing badly and its literally killing me.  I can hit my irons well and semi-consistenly, however every time I hit my freaking driver I slice it into the next universe.  I am literally on the verge of snapping my driver, haha.  The problem is that my driving is ruining the rest of my game.  I can play my irons well enough and I can put very well, however my driving is just putting me at such a disadvantage that I am not improving my scores by much.  So I really want to learn how to get my drive going so I can start to improve my game a lot more.
The other main thing I have done since being home is selling my car.  I ended up selling my Jeep to my good friend Derek Healy's younger brother Nick.  I found out that without damage my car could possibly be sold anywhere from $7,500 to $9,500 US dollars.  I ended up walking away with $5,200 which I was very happy with as I sold it right away and easily with about $2,500 worth of damage on it. So that is good news so now I don't have to worry about selling it, and my Dad does not have to pay insurance on it.
Aside from that not much has been going on, I have golfed and caught up with my friends from school and Grandma and Grandpa and Michael twice.  Another fun time I had with my Mom, Lauren and Michael was the day last week when we went tubing down the Farmington River together, it was a ton of fun and a great time for us all to spend time together.
The newest update that I have going on is that I just secured a a flooring job to put in a three car garage for a family friend.  It is going to be a good job to finish before I head home and a good way to make some extra cash for Hong Kong.  Also it is going to come out great and look terrific for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment