Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!!! August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Mommaaa!
Happy Birthday to YOU! xoxoxo Love you Mom!

Today is a very special day, because today is the day that God decided to grace this world with my Mother, the wonderful woman who brought myself and my sister and brother into this world!!                                             (Mom I won't release your age don't worry ;) )  
My Mom has been through a million things in her life and I'm sure her absolute favorite had to be the day she first laid eyes on ME! haha
My Mom is a hell of woman, she is very passionate about things she believes in and would not think twice about helping others.  She is a terrific listener and person to talk to, which is why I believe she makes such a great social worker.  The older people absolutely love her because when she spends time with them it's not just as their social worker but as a friend, and almost like another family member.  My mom is one of those people who when they are determined to do things, they get it done. This could be ranging from going through boundaries to get an autograph and picture with her youngest sons favorite lacrosse player, to ensuring that the house is cleaned to her satisfaction.  IA great example of her putting her mind on something is when a few years ago out of nowhere she just decided she wanted to referee Women's Lacrosse.  She took the class, studied her butt off for the test and did it, and you know what she is great at it! She is so good that even after only reffing for a few years she is doing Women's College and Playoff games! Pretty impressive.
My Mom's Best Qualities:
-Her Huge SMILE
-Ability to listen
-Caring for others
-Her ability to Cook Well


My Fondest Memories with my Mom are:
-Driving to the Lacrosse National Championships Together
-Going for walks on the beach in Ft. Myers
-Her taking me to both my surgeries
-Her and my father meeting me at midfield on my College Lacrosse senior day

I love you Mom and I hope your Birthday is spectacular and I am sorry that I can not be there to celebrate with you, but I will be home soon and I will buy you lunch on your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment