Friday, March 23, 2012

Mr. Wongs and Dinosaurs


 Last week I organized a group from Englishtown to head over to Mr. Wongs after work on Friday. I would say it was a hit as they all enjoyed the food and we ended up having a great night, as we headed out to LKF after!


Apparently Occupy Central, HK is still going strong. Impressive that they are still sticking it out, I thought all that had died down.



 I swear when it comes to dinosaurs I am still just a big kid. I STILL love looking at them and reading about them. All the fossils below are located here in Hong Kong and were found in a desert in China.










 Check these gems out! Spotted them in a local sports store in Pacific Place Mall in Admiralty.


A little St. Patricks Day celebration.


7 min Pilsner

No comments:

Post a Comment